The Skinny Pancake is looking to add an additional member to our facilities team to help manage construction and repair projects. This position will report directly to our Facilities Director.
Our ideal candidate will be a smart, capable and handy individual with a strong work ethic. They should also possess a good aesthetic eye as well as keen attention to detail. Ideal candidates will have one year of maintenance and/or construction experience.
- Assisting the Facilities Director with restaurant and facilities maintenance as needed such as light construction, equipment maintenance, repair and moving
- Participating in construction projects, adhering to plans to schedules
- Preparing materials for installations, repairs, and build-outs
- Maintains a safe and timely workplace, maintaining deadlines and schedules
- Prepares and tracks tools, materials, and equipment for all related projects
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience
- Understanding of restaurants a plus
- Able to work under supervision as well as self-directed
- Able to speak, read and understand English
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 50 pounds or more
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional nights and weekends as projects require
The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, sexual preference, gender identification or veteran status.
Fill out the form below or send us an email at [email protected]