The Skinny Pancake is seeking a dedicated Bar Manager to join our leadership team.
Do you love local food? Local Music? Craft Beer & Cocktails?
Then what are you waiting for? Send us your resume along with a note about why you would like to join our team.
Would you describe yourself as the following?
– Upbeat & positive hospitality professional
– Dedicated & honest
– Warm & friendly
– Passionate, energetic, fun
– A patient and supportive instructor
Working closely with the General Manager the Bar Manager will oversee the following: (including but not limited to)
– Curate and maintain a vibrant beer and wine list, focusing on craft, local and eco-friendly offerings
– Manage the bar team, leading by example to offer our guests an exceptional, yet relaxed experience
– Regularly lead staff trainings with the service staff ensuring product knowledge, service technique and standards are compliant with company and state standards
– Assist marketing team with development and promotion of special events
Our management process in collaborative. Working together we will lead by example in creating a positive & upbeat workplace, one dedicated to warm, friendly, professional service. This is a team-oriented shop, one in which we continually strive to achieve 100% guest satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fantastic company.
At The Skinny Pancake we offer a supportive and professional work environment. We care about our employees and strive to help them live happy, balanced lives. We provide competitive pay, free shift meals, health insurance contribution, 401K, access to voluntary benefits (like dental), and opportunity for growth. Oh, and we’re cool and fun. We are seeking warm hearts & minds. Hot heads need not apply.
We are on a mission to change the world by building a safer, healthier and more delicious food shed while creating everyday enjoyment that is fun and affordable. Then come join our team as we spread our Skinny love to the Upper Valley one guest at a time.
“The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status”