When you’re on a trip to Burlington, Vermont, expect to be overwhelmed by all the delicious meal options available, especially the amazing assortment of breakfast & brunch options. Burlington has tons to offer visitors, including easy access to some of the country’s best ski slopes and waterfront attractions. Yet, before you start a fun-filled day, you’re probably going to do some research on the best breakfast in Burlington VT, and we can help! Check out this resource if you’re in Burlington wondering what are the best breakfast restaurants near me?
Where to Find the Best Breakfast in Burlington VT
The Skinny Pancake—of course!
A hearty breakfast is a must when visiting Burlington, and you’ll get that if you select any of the delicious crêpes or breakfast meals available at The Skinny Pancake located at 60 Lake Street. The Skinny P has a reputation for bringing the best food full circle. What does that mean? It simply means we believe in making sure you get healthy food at a welcoming place for a price that won’t break the bank.
Our menu is filled with the most delicious savory and sweet, made-from-scratch crepes around. So, if you need the best breakfast in Burlington VT, you can rest assured we’ll fill your belly on a budget with something healthy. You may want to:
- Keep it simple with the Early Riser: Two fried eggs and delicious Cabot cheddar.
- Try the Breakfast Monster: A fried egg, cheddar, pesto, roasted squash, caramelized onions, and spinach.
- Go for a sweet Blueberry Frumple Cake: Frumpled sweet crepe topped generously with Vermont blueberry compote.
Brunch Is Always Just as Delicious at the Skinny P
Although breakfast is offered all day at the Skinny Pancake (we’re open all the way until dinner!), many visitors like to make their visit a brunch date with friends and family. All the restaurant’s delectable breakfast crepes are available from open to close. If you want a savory crepe for lunch, you can check out offerings such as:
- The Cheesy Chicken Pesto: A handmade crepe with roasted chicken, pesto, caramelized onions, and two types of cheese.
- The Johnny Crepe: A satisfying sandwich crafted from pulled pork, caramelized onions, and Vermont cheddar.
- The Chicken Bacon Rancher: A crepe bursting with roasted chicken, smoky bacon, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, and house ranch.
More Than Crepes, Breakfast, and Brunch—Visit Us for Dinner!
Crepes are definitely not all we have to offer on our Burlington menu. If you want to try something different aside from The Skinny Pancake’s crepes, check out our burger and sandwich menu. All gourmet burgers are served on tasty challah buns, while fresh sandwiches are piled on local sourdough slices of bread. Be sure to catch picks like the Good Juju black bean burger or the SP Smash Burger if you’re feeling totally famished.