Finding the best breakfast Quechee, VT 05001 has to offer is easy thanks to resources like these! In the charming village of Quechee, there is endless beauty to discover. But before you can start exploring the trails and soaking up the sights in this gorgeous corner of Vermont, you are going to want to fuel up with a nourishing meal. Fortunately, there are many amazing Quechee breakfast restaurants to try.
LOOKING TO ENJOY A MEAL AT THE BEST QUECHEE BREAKFAST RESTAURANTS?
You are going to need a full belly before you begin your day of sightseeing in Quechee. These are the best Quechee breakfast restaurants to try:
- Skinny Pancake — It doesn’t matter what time of day you like to enjoy the most important meal, because the Skinny Pancake serves breakfast all day long at its Quechee location. If you are an early bird, consider starting your day off with the Early Riser Crepe, which is a simple breakfast crepe that is filled with two cage-free eggs and Vermont cheddar cheese. It is a simple yet nourishing meal that will help you feel ready for anything the day has in store. If you are the type of person who enjoys a more leisurely breakfast later in the morning, you might want to consider the Deja Vu meal, which includes crumbled breakfast sausage, eggs, local apples and cheddar cheese tucked inside a savory crepe and served with a side of Vermont maple syrup. Of course, any of the other savory or sweet crepes on the meal would be a perfect choice for the most important meal of the day.
- Public House Diner — The Public House Diner provides visitors and locals with the quintessential American diner experience. This restaurant, which is only open for breakfast and lunch service in Quechee, has been operating in the community for more than 30 years. It is typically open Wednesday through Sunday, making it a popular option among the weekend warriors. Its menu includes classic items, such as cinnamon French toast or vegetable omelets. It also has unique creations, such as the sweet cream pancakes and breakfast burger.
- Tuckerbox — Those who are in search of a cultural experience near Quechee, VT should head to Tuckerbox, which is located in nearby White River Junction. This Turkish restaurant features a variety of delicious breakfast selections, such as the Mediterranean Breakfast Plate, Pastrima and Eggs and Menemen.
AFTER BREAKFAST, GET OUT AND EXPLORE QUECHEE
Once you have finished your meal in Quechee, you will want to head out to experience the sights and sounds of this idyllic community. Some of the best things to do in Quechee, VT include:
- Exploring Quechee State Park. Quechee is known for being a natural wonderland, and there are many forested areas, babbling brooks and waterfalls to discover. At Quechee State Park, you can hike the local trails and discover the beauty that this place is famous for.
- Tour the Simon Pearce Glass Factory. Not only is this a historic spot that serves as an art gallery, but it also offers some of the most incredible views in all of Quechee.