The Skinny Pancake Is Always Serving Brunch!
There are many local restaurants in Albany that offer breakfast meals and brunch-type food, but there is only one place where you can get the best brunch in Albany NY. Skinny Pancake offers brunch at any time of the day, allowing you to indulge in the in-between meal time whenever you choose. At Skinny P, you will find awesome brunch-worthy menu items such as:
- The Blueberry Frumple Cake: A delectable sweet crepe smothered in blueberry compote.
- The Lumberjack: A savory crepe stuffed with ham and cheddar cheese.
- The Veggie Monster: An overflowing crepe stuffed with roasted spinach, squash, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, and pesto.
Are You More of an Early Bird? Skinny P’s Open for Breakfast
We may be the go-to for the best brunch in Albany NY, but our breakfast is just as good when you want to get your day started right. A few items to consider from our breakfast menu at Skinny P include:
- The Deja Vu: A savory crepe filled with sausage, eggs, apples, and cheddar cheese with locally-made maple syrup on the side.
- The Breakfast Sammy: Egg topped with cheddar cheese and pesto and your choice of breakfast meats or spinach on a poppy seed bun.
- A Breakfast Burrito: Black beans, cheddar cheese, and eggs stuffed into a scallion crepe
More Than Your Ordinary Brunch
No matter what you choose for your brunch meal, fresh, local ingredients form the foundation for every menu item at this restaurant. We do things a bit differently at the Skinny Pancake. We create an inviting space that highlights local artists and puts a spotlight directly on fresh, local, ingredients. Plus, we allow you to be the master of your meal—tell us what you want, and we’ll make it happen. Gluten-free crepes? You got it! Need a vegan brunch? No problem!
Looking for Something Different?
No worries! You can find so many great places to have brunch in Albany. Take a look at a few of the local favorites below.
1. Iron Gate Cafe on Washington Avenue
Rumored to have the best brunch plates around, Iron Gate Cafe serves up American favorites like the Elvis Memphis Scramble and the best turkey sandwich you can put in your mouth. Iron Gate also has a nice garden seating area where you can enjoy the outdoors while you eat.
2. Dan’s Place Two in Washington Avenue
A classic diner atmosphere where you can get piled-high pancakes whenever you want—this is what you find at Dan’s Place Two. Not to mention, this is one of the best places to grab a cup of joe and mingle with the locals.
3. Cafe Madison on Madison Avenue
Comfy and inviting, Cafe Madison is one of the most noteworthy spots for breakfast, brunch, and lunch in Albany. While you’re here, be sure to try their signature Raspberry Oatmeal Pancakes.
4. The Breakfast Spot on Central Avenue
While The Breakfast Spot may be known primarily for breakfast, the place is open until well past breakfast, so a later brunch is totally doable. This eatery has everything from Chicken and Waffles to breakfast sandwiches.