Situated just off the waters of the Burlington Bay and offering sparkling views of Lake Champlain, Burlington is a city that effortlessly blends culture with natural beauty. More than 45,000 people call Burlington home, and as a result, Burlington is known for its thriving restaurant scene.
This is what you need to know about the best restaurants in Burlington VT.
What Makes a Dining Spot One of the Best Burlington VT Restaurants?
In a city known for its sophisticated atmosphere, it’s difficult to compete and become one of the best restaurants in Burlington VT. For the most part, the most beloved restaurants in the city share a few commonalities:
- The busiest restaurants in the city offer an eclectic menu crafted from locally-sourced ingredients. The people in Burlington enjoy indulging in the flavor of fresh foods grown from the rich Vermont soil.
- The most well-known restaurants in Burlington have designed their facilities intentionally to create an authentic atmosphere. Whether you are choosing a fine dining restaurant or a family-friendly spot, you will find that the best Burlington VT restaurants offer something unique that adds to the overall experience. Themed dining rooms, artistic touches and waterfront views are common.
- Location is everything in Burlington. The restaurants where everyone loves to dine can often be found along the waterfront district or in the city’s historic downtown area. Diners in Burlington are often searching for a place to eat that is convenient, comfortable and relaxing.
- A loyal following of local guests who frequent the restaurant on a regular basis.
- A dedicated staff that is determined to provide each customer with a premium experience during their meal.