The Skinny Pancake is hiring a Cart Manager!
Ah, where it all began. The SP is hiring a dynamic, friendly, responsible individual to lead another summer on their food cart at the Church Street Marketplace. This person will hire, train and supervise food service and staff while ensuring ideal service to guests at our mobile food cart. Primary responsibilities include ordering, stocking, setting up and breaking down and reconciling cash for the food cart during daily operation. The food cart manager assists with service as needed.
- Basic mathematical skills with ability to make change quickly, accurately, and consistently At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity is preferredo Able to understand and speak using English
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, staff and guests
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Stamina to work up to 40 hours per week (for full time positions)Valid driver’s license to transport the cart to location
- Valid driver’s license to transport the cart required
- A warm and sunny disposition is also welcome!
Fill out the form or e-mail a resume to [email protected] to apply.
The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status