The Skinny Pancake is now hiring for our Kitchen Supervisor position at the University of Vermont!
The Kitchen Supervisor is a key member of the leadership team of the
Skinny Pancake at UVM. Working with support from the General Manager
and Kitchen Manager, this position’s key responsibilities include:
- supervises kitchen staff at the Skinny Pancake ensuring 100% guest satisfaction
- manages variable costs including labor, food, beverage and operational supplies
- orders, inventories and maintains quality food and execution of the food to guests
- ensures the mission of the company is viable as it relates to local foods, working with Local Foods Coordinator and others to maximize use of local foods
- ensures compliance with all local and state ordinances including Health Department and Fire Marshall
- trains, coaches, and disciplines all kitchen staff as it relates to company policy in coordination with KM/GM
- ensures facility and equipment are well maintained and works with KM/GM to maintain these assets
- all other duties as assigned.
We are happy to offer our employees many benefits such as free shift meals, 50% off food when you visit any of our operations while not on the job, family & friend discounts, paid vacations, free or discounted admission to Skinny music events, free passes to the Burlington Sailing Center, Health Care options with company contribution, and many, many perks besides!
Apply below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible for an interview!
“The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status”