The Skinny Pancake’s flagship location on the Burlington Waterfront is hiring a key member of our leadership team: Kitchen Supervisor. This is a full-time, salaried position. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced back of house ninja ready to work with our General Manager and Executive Chef to execute our local food concept in an iconic Vermont environment.
This position’s key responsibilities include:
- Supervising kitchen staff
- Working toward 100% guest satisfaction with our food
- Managing variable costs including labor, food, beverage and operational supplies
- Ordering, taking inventory and maintaining quality food and execution of the food to guests.
- Leading and motivating the BOH team, showing enthusiasm about the local food movement here in VT, and have a confidence in their responsibility to make rational decisions in challenging situations.
We are building a fun, positive, active work environment and hope you can be part of it! We provide competitive pay, free shift meals, health insurance contribution, 401K, access to voluntary benefits, an opportunity for growth, and many, many perks besides.
Please fill out the form below to apply!
“The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status”