The Skinny Pancake is now hiring Mangers at our Burlington BTV Airport location!
This is a full-time position.
We have the unique ability to be an ambassador for the local food movement to all travelers at Burlington International Airport.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about the local food movement and excited to fully realize this opportunity to lead the way with local food at BTV. The ideal candidate also needs to thrive on running the nuts and bolts of a foodservice business.
To get this gig, you’re going to need to have a proven track record of success in foodservice with multiple years of management experience and a demonstrated understanding of F&B operations from all aspects of a restaurant.
As a Manager of BTV, you will be responsible for all aspects of operations including:
- Fostering an engaging environment for our guests and employees while maintaining the drive of the mission.
- Hiring, training/development and discipline when needed for all Skinny Pancake staff at BTV.
- Financial performance as it relates to food, beverage, labor, and operating costs.
- Acting as a liaison between SP and Airport administration.
- You’re also going to need to have a flexible schedule given the unique nature of the operation at BTV.
Ability to pass a background check is required at our BVT location. Due to the nature of cost and time required to get employees cleared for security, we’re looking for long-term staff members.
We are happy to offer our employees many benefits such as free employee meals, family & friend discounts, paid vacations, free or discounted admission to Skinny music events, free passes to the Burlington Sailing Center, Health Care options with company contribution, and many, many perks besides!
Please fill out the form below to apply!
“The Skinny Pancake is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status”